B-CONNECTED PROGRAM DECEMBER 2019
A/Prof. Rajeev Pathak hosted the B-CONNECTED Clinical Education Program in Canberra Heart Rhythm for the following cardiologists on the 2nd to the 4th of December 2019:
- Dr Minh Hai Dang from Vietnam Heart Institute Bach Mai Hospital, Vietnam
- Dr Tran Linh Pham from Vietnam Heart Institute Bach Mai Hospital, Vietnam
- Dr Tat Dat Tran from Post Office Hospital Hoang Mai District, Vietnam
- Dr Ho Kian Hui from Sarawak Heart Centre, Malaysia
B-CONNECTED PROGRAM AUGUST 2019
The following cardiologists came to Canberra, Australia to attend the B-CONNECTED program hosted by A/Prof. Rajeev Pathak on 12th to 14th of August 2019. A variety of complex cases were showcased including an LV lead implant.
- Dr Chan Hiu Lam from Pamela Youda Nethersole Eastern Hospital, Hong Kong
- Dr Feng-Ching Liao from Mackay Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Dr Ting-Tse Lin from National Taiwan University Hospital Hsin-chu Branch, Taiwan
B-CONNECTED PROGRAM MARCH 2019
A/Prof. Rajeev Pathak organised the B-CONNECTED program on the 4th to 6th of March 2019 for the following cardiologists. Cardiac Resynschronisation Therapy device and pacemaker implants were showcased.
- Dr Anwar Irawan Bin Ruhani from Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Malaysia
- Dr Hafisyatul Aiza Zainal Abidin from University Technoology Mara, Malaysia
- Dr Ming-Fong Li from JEN-AI Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan
A/Prof. Rajeev Pathak hosted a total of 6 live B-CONNECTED Clinical Education Program worshops on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, LV lead and Pacemaker implants in 2019.