I was 49 years old, at the gym 2-3 times a week and doing Pilates once a week... I was active and working...
I’m not honestly sure when my symptoms started, but the key symptoms were always diagnosed as allergy related. The symptoms that I now no longer have are as follows:
- Inability to walk up an incline or do medium level cardio at the gym
- Pain in the right side of my neck
- Losing my voice at the drop of the hat
- Trouble sleeping and the new normal became functioning on 2.5 – 4 hours sleep a night
- Additional trouble sleeping due to a persistent cough, where I couldn’t breathe
- Following coughing which occurred both day and night I would dry vomit with a foam being the only output