This is to inform you that we are continuing with our cardiac care and appointments.
Following the COVID-19 outbreak, please seek medical attention if you have a cough, sore throat, or other respiratory problems:
- Within 14 days of travel
- Following contact with someone with COVID-19
Please reschedule appointment at Canberra Heart Rhythm if you have any of the above.
This is to protect our staff and other patients from contracting the virus.
To reduce the need of coming into the practice for appointments, A/Prof. Pathak is offering Phone Consultations and Teleconference appointments for patients in need of immediate service if you are self-isolating or are sick or are at high risk for COVID-19 or from coast.
In the meantime, for all other patients attending in for appointments:
- Please ensure that you only bring ONE designated support person with you if you NEED to.
- Please do not bring extra friends + family to reduce number of people in the practice
- Please maintain proper handwashing and sanitise upon walking into the clinic
- Please do not lean on surfaces
- Please sit within the social distancing parameters from the other patients inside the practice
- Please do not arrive to your appointment early to reduce the crowd inside
If you are self-isolating or sick and need to re-schedule your appointment or book a teleconference/ telephone appointment, please contact us on: (02) 5100 8302.
If you need assistance or suspect yourself to have COVID-19, please contact Health Direct on:
1800 022 222 or your GP.
For all other emergencies, please call 000.
We thank you for your understanding.